Restaurant, Bar & Food Packages

The Food and Beverage industry poses a unique set of challenges and risks to owners and operators. Globe Insurance understands these challenges and has the experience and knowledge to make sure your business is protected.

An insurance policy for your Food and/or Beverage operation will typically consist of Liability and Property coverage and may include other layers depending on the risk involved.

Basic Coverage:

General Liability Insurance (Covers damage done to others)

Property Insurance (Covers damage to your and others property)

  • Building Insurance
  • Business Personal Property Insurance (Your Contents)
  • Personal Property of Others Insurance (Others Contents)
  • Spoilage Insurance
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Ordinance or Law Insurance
  • Crime
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Glass Insurance
  • Inland Marine Insurance
  • Money and Securities

Other Basic Available Coverages:

Workers Compensation (Medical for employees who are injured in the course of employment) (Indiana & Kentucky)
Commercial Auto (Delivery vehicles, Food trucks, Catering vehicles)
Commercial Umbrella (Extra Liability Coverage)

We will be happy to provide you with information or a quote. Give us a call at 513-829-3330; email us at or complete the online application by clicking the quote button. The quote is free and carries no obligation of any type.